Dec 9, 2012

Webkinz, Horses, and Christmas Trees: Part 1

Hey guys.

I'm sorry it's been forever. :( I don't know if you guys remember me saying how I got a Webkinz for my birthday, but I've been on that like non-stop. Haha, I know... it's sorta dorky, but it's addicting too. They even have free limited accounts now (which you can still do a lot on there, though) and my little twin sisters made some. :)

This post is going to have tons of screen shots! First, a tour of my Webkinz house. xD

bedroom
bathroom
kitchen
den
yard (still need to get a pool for in front of the lawn chairs)

But, anywho, yeah. Just decorated everything yesterday for Christmas. And if you do make an account, email me for my username! I'm planning on having a Christmas party the day after Christmas! xD (Since you can now buy party packs where there are games and prizes and stuff.)

Wow, I feel like I'm advertising Webkinz haha xD

 EDIT maybe it's not loading properly because I have so many pictures...? I'm going to do this in 4 separate posts :b sorry guys


i RiOT.

10 comments:

  1. It's amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

    Also visit my blog ... make breast grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph
    posted at this web site is actually pleasant.


    Here is my homepage: volume pills review

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be ending of mine day, except before ending I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my knowledge.

    my web site side effects of semenax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding story there. What happened after? Good luck!


    Here is my blog xtremeno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy, I do believe your website might be having internet browser compatibility
    issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however,
    when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, great site!

    Here is my web page; buy alta white

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, of course this post is genuinely nice and I have
    learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.


    my page ... yougottareadreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. bookmarked!!, I like your site!

    Look at my website total curve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I am going away to do my breakfast,
    afterward having my breakfast coming over again to read additional
    news.

    Here is my webpage - www.crisisenergetica.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast,
    once having my breakfast coming over again to read additional news.


    Take a look at my web blog :: venapro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Its really remarkable post, I have got much clear
    idea about from this paragraph.

    Review my web-site ... bowtrol colon control review

    ReplyDelete